Allergy and Immunology

Why this resource is helpful:

Quoted From:

"Allergy and asthma symptoms are different for everyone.This is why you need treatment tailored to your health needs. At PeaceHealth, you"ll get care from specialists who are trained in allergy and immunology.These specialists are often called allergists and immunologists.
These doctors work closely with ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctors, pulmonologists, dermatologists, rheumatologists and other specialists to give you complete care. They treat everything from seasonal allergies to autoimmune disorders and life-threatening allergic reactions in children and adults.
Your doctor may refer you to an allergy and immunology specialist if you have:
Allergic reactions such as swelling,nausea, trouble breathing or a skin rash
Asthma symptoms such as wheezing and shortness of breath
Sinus problems such as sneezing, watery eyes, a stuffy nose or nasal congestion
Tiredness, achy muscles, swelling and other symptoms that are common in autoimmune disorders
Allergy and immunology specialists at PeaceHealth are experts at finding what triggers your symptoms and creating a treatment plan to help you feel better."

Search Body Health Providers Find Similar Resources